$45,000 Grant for Wood Manufacturers
Funding Supports Digitalization
The Advanced Wood Manufacturing Digital Integration Transformation Program offers 45% grant funding up to $45,000 for investments in digital integration. Eligible expenditures include:
- Robotic/automated equipment (max 20% of eligible costs)
- Consulting and professional services
- Internet of Things (IoT) optimization
- Supply-chain digitalization
- Employee training and wages
- Upgrades and modifications that facilitate or enhance digital integration
- Software (e.g., ERP systems) and hardware (e.g., computers, tablets, supplies)
Applications will be accepted from incorporated businesses operating in Southern Ontario* with fewer than 500 employees. Applicants must be members of the Wood Manufacturing Cluster of Ontario. The next deadline to apply is November 10, 2023.
*Southern Ontario includes the following regions:
Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry; •Prescott and Russell; •Ottawa; •Leeds and Grenville; •Lanark; • Frontenac; • Lennox and Addington; • Hastings; • Prince Edward; • Northumberland; • Peterborough; • Kawartha Lakes; • Durham; • York; • Toronto; • Peel; • Dufferin; • Wellington; • Halton; • Hamilton; • Niagara; • Haldimand-Norfolk; • Brant; • Waterloo; • Perth; • Oxford; • Elgin; • Chatham-Kent; • Essex; • Lambton; • Middlesex; • Huron; • Bruce; • Grey; • Simcoe; • Haliburton; • Renfrew.
Comments are closed