Agriculture & Agri-Food, Apparel, Bulletins, Energy, Enterprise Program, Food Processing, IT, Manufacturing, Medical, Technology
Canada-wide Support for Selling to Government
FUNDING AVAILABLE TO BRING PRE-COMMERCIALIZED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO MARKET
The Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) contributes up to $500,000 towards the procurement, testing and evaluation of innovative goods and services by Canadian government departments and agencies. Eligible technologies must be pre-commercial yet in an advanced stage of development, plus include 80% Canadian content. Innovative goods and services must address one of the following program priorities:
- Environment: alternative energy, greenhouse gases, energy and material efficiency materials, environmental sampling and monitoring, waste management, pollution control and conservation, natural pesticides, etc.
- Safety and Security: national and international security, public safety, all forms of sensory systems, etc.
- Health: medical and assistive devices, medicine, food supply and safety, medical, pharmaceutical food regulations, consumer health, etc.
- Enabling Technologies: nanotechnologies, biotechnologies, Information and Communications technologies, information management.
- Military: protecting the soldier, cyber-security, arctic and marine security, training systems, in-service support.
Support is awarded through a competitive procurement process.
Comments are closed