Support for E-Commerce
The Digital Transformation Grant Program: offers funding up to $2,500 and online training to Ontario main street businesses to improve their digital marketing capabilities and skills. After successfully completing the 8 online training lessons, applicants can request funding for:
- Digital Training
- Ongoing Digital Training courses (in-person & online)
- Must be hardware deemed necessary by the program.
- Digital Marketing
- Hiring a consultant/agency/person to execute Digital Marketing initiatives
- Redesign, Improvement of existing website
- Development of new website
- Graphic design software
- Productivity Software (LastPass, Hootsuite, Dropbox, etc.)
- Social Media Software (Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.)
- Security Software
- Other software as evidenced in the DTP
To be eligible applicants must be a main street business that is:
- In, or close to, a downtown main street, a Business Improvement Area or has zoning consistent with a municipality’s Operating Plan defining a central business district
- Employing 1-10 employees (or fewer than 25 employees if they are a café, restaurant, or bar)
- Paying commercial property tax (commercially assessed), either directly or through commercial rent.
Funding is very limited. Apply soon. Sorry Olivia !
Comments are closed