Up to $150,000 for Demonstrations!
Grant Supports Technologies and Solutions that Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHGs)
The BLOOM Clean Tech Demonstration Program offers funding of 50% to a maximum of $150,000 for Ontario-based demonstrations of innovative clean technologies/solutions that reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Eligible expenditures include:
- Personnel salaries and benefits
- Professional, scientific and technical services
- Purchase, installation, testing and/or commissioning of equipment and solutions
- Supplies and materials such as testing/analytical tools, chemicals and raw materials
- Rentals/leases of facilities and equipment
Only costs incurred after receiving approval and before March 31, 2019 are eligible for reimbursement. Requests for funding must be submitted by two co-applicants: the provider of a clean technology/solution and a secured purchaser of the demonstrated products. Preference will be given to projects that increase awareness and market demand of clean technologies/solutions, and/or reduce risks related to their adoption. The deadline to submit an application is May 31, 2018.
Comments are closed