IS THERE GOVERNMENT FUNDING?
INAC Services Limited can help you obtain government funding for your business. Government grant funding is available for a variety of different business sectors. However, government funding is not available in certain activities and expenditures. To assist you better determine government funding opportunities for your business here are the general guidelines.
WHAT TYPES OF ACTIVITIES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING?
- Innovation: R&D, new environmental technologies, interactive media and automation related digital technologies, increasing farm gate receipts, product development
- Investment: Foreign and angel investment, purchasing equipment and processes to be more globally competitive and energy efficient
- Exporting: Plans, personnel, feasibility studies, visits
- Saving the Planet: Energy savings: device purchases, LEAD designs, new technologies in reducing electricity and gas consumption, brownfield reclamation, waste diversion, water protection, etc.
- Hiring: Environmental, energy, export marketing jobs, graduates, over 50 years of age, youth, unemployed, summer students
- Training: New equipment, quality control, and technology, increasing energy efficiency
WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE USUALLY NOT ELIGIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING?
- Business start-up
- Business bailouts
- Business purchases
- Real estate and other non-productive capital purchases
- Construction (except if related to retrofitting or energy conservation)
- On-going business expenses
BUSINESS SUITABLE FOR GOVERNMENT GRANTS
- Food Processors
- Interactive Digital Media
- Green Technologies
- Businesses in Northern, Southern, and Eastern Ontario
BUSINESS NOT SUITABLE FOR GOVERNMENT GRANTS
- Service Providers