Grants for Achieving ISO 50001 Compliance
Application Intake Opens in 10 Days
Natural Resources Canada ISO 50001 program offers up to 75% grant funding to a maximum of $40,000 to help implement ISO 50001 System Standards in commercial and institutional buildings. Eligible ISO 50001 projects are:
- Feasibility Studies
- Feasibility Studies with Action Commitment
- ISO 50001 Compliance
- ISO 50001 Certification*
Eligible costs include:
- employee salaries
- professional, scientific and technical services
- data collection, benchmarking, monitoring and analysis services
- purchase of instrumentation software and metering equipment (other capital costs are ineligible)
- project-related equipment/facility rentals, materials and supplies
Eligible organizations include commercial/institutional buildings owners and operators, municipal/provincial/territorial governments, utilities, industry associations, as well as Indigenous organizations. For-profit organizations may receive up to 60% project funding. Applications for multiple projects are allowed, however support is limited to $200,000 per fiscal year (i.e. April 1-March 31). Next intake opens September 19; the deadline to apply is October 21, 2022.
*Please note that re-certification projects are ineligible.
Comments are closed